-->

0

hello guys i am muhammad hamza 
guys be aware from fake ptc sites .almost all ptc sites are fake which takes money from inocent people and scam them and run away .v4earn is one of them .They take 20k money from people for registration and did not pay them. i am a student and i want to make money online .my friend told me that v4earn is a good website who pays people just for viewing adds em feel glad that i gained golden oprtunity and now i can make big money and fulfil my dreams as everyone wants .Greed makes me blind .so i registered my account  on 22august 2014 nd submit 20k money in their account . after 7 days my account got premium  and i work daily basis and earn 1100pkr daily in just 2 hours .when i reached their minimum payout limit i request to widraw my money which was 5500  on 5sep 2014.According to them their payout time is just 1 day but guys today is 23oct and i cant find my payment till .its about two months .i lost all my money  on this site  .there is a proof above their so plz dont join any investments sites 

Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

Post a Comment

 
Top